Houston Young Professionals (HYP) is proud to have a network of over 40,000 Houstonians ranging from the mid 20's to the mid 30's and to the young at heart. HYP is as diverse as the City of Houston and as an umbrella organization we welcome everyone who has a desire to learn, serve and to network!
Our goal is to empower Houston Young Professionals to connect with other like-minded individuals who share the passion of networking, business development, philanthropy, the arts and cultural activities. Become a part of our network by joining today.
The Houston Young Professionals mission is to foster business development by building relationships for career progression via educational events and power networking mixers. If you are interested in attending specific industry events, please visit the HYP LinkedIn Groups and HYP Facebook Fan Page.
- Education: Houston Executive Book Club / Meet The Mentors / Toast Masters
- Charity: Big Brothers Big Sisters / Boys and Girls Harbor / The Women's Center
- The Arts: The Symphony / Houston Grand Opera / Contemporary Arts Museum Houston
- Business: Power Networking / Seminars / Procurement Meetings / Industry Focused Events
- Community: Starving Artist / Crawfish Festival
- Lifestyle: Dine Around Town / Health / Beauty / Preview to Fashion Houston